After around two years, my real estate blog has reached 25,000 visits! I thought maybe you would be interested in some statistics about my blog over the past couple of years:
- The 25,000th visit viewed my post with helpful New Orleans, Louisiana links: New Orleans, Louisiana websites
- The top blog post has been my post on interest rates in early 2008 – 2,723 views – Read here
- Please read the follow up post
- My busiest day was Saturday, June 14, 2008 – 257 visits
- I have written 176 blog posts – 177 including this one!
Hope you have enjoyed it so far…I plan on continuing posting relevant, interesting, and helpful information on my blog for years to come.
This New Orleans real estate blog post was provided by Darryl Glade, Realtor with RE/MAX N.O. Properties. Darryl can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 504.451.8960. Darryl’s real estate office is conveniently located in Uptown New Orleans at 8001 Maple Street. Darryl works throughout the Greater New Orleans area including Uptown, Lakeview, Broadmoor, Mid-City, Metairie, Kenner, Westbank, French Quarter, and the Warehouse District.
For New Orleans and the metro area real estate info, please see NOLA Real Estate.
To search New Orleans Properties, please see New Orleans Property Search.
Click here to view Darryl Glade’s Real Estate Profile.